Overflow Hotel #1: $105 /night + taxes
If you require an accessible room in any hotel, you must submit a request through the NELA Accessibility Coordinator HERE
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites
901 Jefferson Boulevard
Warwick RI, 02886
No Flea-related events will be conducted at this hotel.
Rooms will appear as unavailable until you enter the group code “FFF” when booking online. For reservations at this hotel there is a two (2) night minimum stay (Friday, February 14 and Saturday, February 15). You may not reserve more than three (3) rooms per person.
NOTE: New this year is a $50/night per room deposit (i.e., 2 Nights/1 Room=$100 Deposit or 4 Nights/1 Room or 2 Nights/2 Rooms = $200 Deposit). The balance of the full reservation will not be billed until on or around January 14, 2020 with no refunds after the billing date.
Special room requests may be indicated, but cannot be guaranteed (i.e. king bed, etc.). Suites may be available. Occupancy restrictions: none
Free continental breakfast is available at this hotel.
Group rates are available 3 nights before and 3 nights after the Flea.
Free high-speed internet in your guest room. Free parking is available. Please carpool and use the free shuttle service
There are three ways to make a reservation:
- Email: email@example.com 1,3
- Web: IHG Hotels – Look for the ‘Book Now’ icon in the upper right corner 2,3,4
- Phone: (401) 736-5000 or Toll Free: (800) 439-4745 1,3,5
- You must identify your affiliation as: “New England Leather Alliance,” “Fetish Fair Fleamarket,” “The Fleamarket,” or “The Flea.”
- For web reservations, you must enter the group code “FFF”.
- Rates cannot be adjusted at check-in/out if you fail to identify your affiliation.
- Toll Free number is serviced by a satellite office and not the hotel directly.