FFF® #52 – February 15 – 17, 2019
Presenter Call is OPEN!
NEW THIS YEARWe are thrilled to introduce a new tier of presenters and their classes: the Diversity and Inclusion Fellowship The following is true for the Diversity and Inclusion Fellowship:
- There will be a maximum of 4 Fellows. In order for the Programming Team to make the best decision, please provide as much information in the application as you can/feel comfortable sharing.
- You must be someone who identifies with a marginalized identity (racial, sexuality, gender, socioeconomic class, religious, ability, immigration status, and any others)
- You must be a new presenter who has presented minimally if at all
- You must volunteer for 2 additional programming sessions.
- You will be matched with an established presenter as your mentor for the weekend.
- You will be asked to attend (at least) one of your mentor’s classes.
- You will have the opportunity to present a class at the Winter Flea.
- You will qualify for hotel and/or other Flea-related compensation.