The New England Leather Alliance would like you to be aware of the following Rules of Conduct for the Fetish Fair Fleamarket®. Violation of any of these rules may be reason for ejection from event areas without refund.
- Fetish Fair Fleamarket® is an 18+ event. All persons under age 18 are strictly prohibited from attending this event.
- Admission price covers entry to all online class, social, and vending areas. A virtual ‘wristband’ will be provided upon completion of registration. Your wristband number will be required for entry to any and all virtual areas and is not transferable.
- No nudity will be allowed or tolerated during this virtual event.
- Absolutely no audio or video recording, still photography, or screen shots are allowed during this virtual event. Anyone caught doing so during or after the event will be removed from the event and/or asked to remove the recording/photograph/screen shot. Anyone violating this rule will be prevented from attending future NELA events.
- Respect of presenters, fellow attendees, and Flea staff is an expectation. This includes proper use of pronouns (when known/once provided) as well as avoiding unwelcome, rude, or inappropriate comments. Complaints about behavior during the event made be made to our MECS representative 978-293-5401 or after the event to Chair@nelaonline.org. Anyone violating this rule will be prevented from attending future NELA events.