This is the program guide for Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 30. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. (other events) It is an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you do not have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 30
Friday - Sunday, January 11 - 13, 2008
- Org Chart
- What is NELA?
- The New England Leather Alliance, or NELA, is an organization
dedicated to making a safe place in the world for all
SM/leather/fetish people, through education, advocacy, and
We are a diversse, pansexual group of adults who share a common interest in leather, SM or similar fetishes and who want to be active in building our community. We are women, men, and transgenered folk; heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual and queer; married, single and poly; young, old, and timeless. NELA is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, and all donations are tax exempt under the appropriate rules and regulations of IRS code.
- What is NLA:I?
- NELA is a regional chapter of the overarching international
association now known as the National Leather Association:
International (NLA:I). The statement of purpose of NLA:I is, in
short, to support the leather community, provide education and
public awareness, and fight for the rights of consenting adults to
express their sexuality in safe, sane, and consensual
Among other things, NLA:I provides resources to chapters like ours including educational videos, contact with national speakers, and networking opportunities with activists around the US and Canada.
- When does NELA meet?
- We sponsor different events each month, sometimes in a workshop
or class, sometimes an outing or social event. We often bring guest
speakers in from around the country; past meeting topcis have
included Japanese rope bondage, bullwhip use, and making your own
kinky toys. Our events are held in a number of locations in the
Boston area, including the Boston Living Center. We strive for
safe, community-inclusive venues. We try to be T-accessible, and
easy to get to by car, as well. The event calendar is published
in the Scarlet Leather, is availabile on our website
(nelaonline.org) and can be checked at our hotline message number
(617) 876-NELA (6352).
The NELA board of directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month in the greater Boston area. Every other board meeting is open to all NELA associates, for 2004, our open meetings will be held in January, March, May, July, September, and November. If you would like to attend a meeting, please email email@example.com to RSVP and to receive information on the meeting location and time.
- What does NELA do?
- We produce the Fetish Fair Fleamarket®, the largest
leather/fetish event in New England, which happens in December and
August and brings together a hundred top vendors and craftspeople
from our local area and aroudn the country. Over the last decade,
tens of thousands of people have attended the last FFFs to enjoy the
unmatched opportunity to shop, attend workshops and meet
We sponsor and organize a Leather Contingent for Boston Pride, whereby we invite other groups of leather folk to march in the annual Pride parade in one loud section.
. We host other events, including educational workshops, special parties, demo nights, discussion groups and more. We teach a presentation on the difference between SM and abuse to law enforcement, medical professionals, and officers of the court.
NELA firmly believes in giving back to both its own community and to progressive allies. Our charitable fund supports the efforts of groups like the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, GLAD (Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders), the Boston Living Center (a community center for people with HIV and AIDS), The Network/La Red, the ACLU, many local Leather oriented groups, as well as individuals in our community fighting for the legal right to express their sexuality. Over the past six years we have given over $50,000 in charitable donations. We continue our efforts to educate the public and to fight for laws that protect our rights to love in the manner that we choose as consenting adults.
- How do I contact NELA?
- Send mail to:
PO Box 35728
Brighton, MA 02135-0075
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our website: nelaonline.org
Call our hotline: 617-876-NELA (6352)
- Program Book
- Presenter/Volunteer Login
VendorsClick for the Map
VENDORS 4Eva Fetish Acton, MA email@example.com 4evafetish.com Corsets, floggers, skirts, vests, bras, bustiers and more A Just Did Jimmy Sullivan, NH firstname.lastname@example.org ajustdidjimmy.com Handmade wood paddles, whips & things. Special discount for anyone with a frog tattoo! Adult Novelty Company, Inc. email@example.com adultnoveltycompany.com Online e-commerce site selling adult toys, and an adult community Adult Novelty World, LLC Londonderry, NH firstname.lastname@example.org adultnoveltyworld.com Adult novelties, lingerie, lotions, edibles, games and more 4-Erotica Stores Mt. Airy, MD 4-eroticastores.com Erotica, glass, books, njoy, leather & unusual sex toys Art by Pencildragon East Taunton, MA email@example.com pencildragon.net Original art, prints and cards. Athena’s by Holly Rowe Quincy, MA firstname.lastname@example.org myspace.com/athenasbyholly home party & web sales, toys, GLBT, kink Bargain Leather Company Vernon, CT bargainleathergear.com Leather gear: great quality at unheard-of prices Bear Claws/Jarod Lojeck email@example.com myspace.com/jml11220 “Bear claw” sensation toys, and Jarod Lojeck’s new book (15% discount!) Bex Jewelry bexjewelry.com Beautiful jewelry to adorn yourself or reward another Big Head Studio Cranston, RI firstname.lastname@example.org bigheadstudio.com antique violet wands, liquid latex Boston Phoenix Erosphere Boston, MA thephoenix.com/adult Brute Force Leather Harrisburg, PA BruteForce@bruteforceleather.com bruteforce.com Corsets, leather costuming, steampunk fashions. Bunswitcher’s Benches/Eva’s Evil Implements email@example.com spankingbenches.com Spanking benches, impact toys, leather and metal goods, electrogadgets. Canes4Pain.com Fort Myers, FL WhypDancer@aol.com canes4pain.com Awesome canes, new twisted loopy canes, birch rods. Ceres Moon Inc. South Hadley, MA firstname.lastname@example.org ceresmoon.com Headgear, bodywear & accessories for the “uneek”. Chained Desires chaineddesires.com FetishCloth LeatherCrafts Chainmail by Alyx Hamden, CT email@example.com chainmailbyalyx.com Chainmail jewelry, accessories, costume pieces Choice Nightclub Providence, RI firstname.lastname@example.org choice-nightclub.com Private social/sexual/fetish club and facility for adventurous adults Circlet Press Cambridge, MA orders: email@example.com http://circlet.com publishers of erotic science fiction; selling BDSM books of all kinds Cloak & Dagger Creations Littleton, MA firstname.lastname@example.org cloakmaker.com Handmade cloaks, gowns, shirts and more Corsetiere of Dragontown Jim Thorpe, PA email@example.com dragontowncorsets.com Handmade and custom corsets of the finest tightlacing quality Coyote Whips Fitchburg, MA FFF@coyotewhips.com coyotewhips.com Affordable singletails Delicious Boutique & Corseterie Philadelphia, PA firstname.lastname@example.org deliciouscorsets.com deliciousboutique.com Custom made corsets DeTails Toys Hackensack, NJ email@example.com detailstoys.com Floggers, whips, vampire gloves and mitts, paddles and other leather goods. Dilligaff Designs Braintree, MA firstname.lastname@example.org dilligaffdesigns.com elegantslave.com Handcrafted jewelry, day collars, corsets and jewelry Disruptive Publishing Rockville, MD email@example.com olympiapress.com Smutty books, including classics of flagellation. Dominance Loving Leather firstname.lastname@example.org swtchr2.com Evil sticks, floggers and quality leather toys Dragon’s Design Amesbury, MA email@example.com Rubber clothing/alternative artwear The Dragon’s Lair firstname.lastname@example.org anddragonsohmy.com T-shirts, sculpture, misc. Dungeonware Bristol, CT email@example.com dungeonware.com Bondage and discipline clothing and equipment for serious players. Exotic Metal Designs Norfolk, VA firstname.lastname@example.org exoticmetaldesigns.net Custom steel bondage toys Fairie Tailor FairieTailor@aol.com tastefulpirates.com/fairietailor.html Handpainted and plain capes, circlets, silk Henry hats and cavaliers, skull bandanas, pouches, plumes and robes. Flogger Faerie the email@example.com Handmade floggers and canes plus a variety of other toys For Your Nymphomation Merrick, NY firstname.lastname@example.org foryournymphomation.com Locking storage cases and luggage for sex toys and BDSM gear. Glamour Boutique Auburn, MA email@example.com glamourboutique.com Corsets, breastforms, sexy shoes, wigs, hosiery Griffons Claw Armoury firstname.lastname@example.org griffonsclaw.com Blades ranging from simple costume weapons to custom order pieces Hottbonds email@example.com hottbonds.com Premium handmade leather bondage gear that’s different from the rest Intimatefashionz.com Madison, CT firstname.lastname@example.org intimatefashionz.com Lingerie, vinyl, leather, costumes and accessories, shoes and boots K.R.D.C. (kinkyropes.com) email@example.com kinkyropes.com Bondage rope and other rope-related toys La Fetishiste LaFetishiste@aol.com LaFetishiste.com Custom-crafted floggers, cuffs, collars and bondage gear Larry & Leenie’s Lusty Leather Port Jervis, NJ firstname.lastname@example.org lustyleather.com Handcrafted unique leather goods; custom work Le Chateau Exotique New Hope, PA Joy2Behold@aol.com fetishwear.com Corsets, men’s and women’s clothing, fabric and leather kilts, fetishwear, toys, leatherwear Leather by Danny email@example.com leatherbydanny.com Quality leather gear and bondage equipment; makers of the original GripCuff (tm) Leather Creations Vernon, CT leathercreations.com Leather clothing, gear and a wide range of accessories Leather Passions firstname.lastname@example.org leatherpassions.com BDSM gear and fetish wear including plus size fashions Leathrworks email@example.com Unique light-up swivel floggers, swivel dragontails, knives, daggers, jewelry, etc. Locked In Steel Windham, NH firstname.lastname@example.org lockedinsteel.com Custom-made, stainless steel collars, cuffs, chastity belts and accessories Madam Khufu’s Parlor of Incognita email@example.com madamekhufu.com leather masks Madame Butterfly firstname.lastname@example.org butterflyrope.com Handspun 100% silk bondage rope Marvelous Mayhem Snellville, GA email@example.com marvelousmayhem.com Fetish to Fashion: men’s, women’s, custom corsets, vests, pants, shirts MayFaire Moon Corsets & Costumes Philadelphia, PA firstname.lastname@example.org mayfairemoon.com Custom handmade steel-boned corsets Meana Styles Woodstock, GA email@example.com MeanaStyles.com Corsets, corset coats, fetish fashions, latex The Mercantile Amherst, MA firstname.lastname@example.org Belly-dancing gear, eclectic erotic gifts and amusements Mercy Floggers email@example.com Floggers for the disabled/non-disabled, beeswax products, pyrex and paddles. Midnight Blue’s/The Latex Store Houston, TX firstname.lastname@example.org midnight-blues.net paddles, quirts, gags, etc Midnight Seduction email@example.com myspace.com/bostonseduction Kink-curious? Our social club runs starter ‘vampire flirting parties.’ Miko Exoticwear Providence, RI firstname.lastname@example.org mikoexoticwear.com Sex toys, lubricants, fetishwear, corsets, sex ed classes Mr. Snakeman Fall River, MA Professional erotic photos with live reptiles while you wait Ms. Martha’s Corset Shoppe, LLC Lilburn, GA email@example.com corset1.com Great quality corsets that all women can afford MT Leather Products Cincinnati, OH firstname.lastname@example.org mtleather.com Unique poly-handled floggers, slings and stands, leather roses, whips. My Lady’s Toys email@example.com msladystoys.com Fetishwear for men and women, toys, vibrators, t-shirts, books, keychains, cock rings, floggers Nancy’s Basement Absecon, NJ firstname.lastname@example.org nancysbasement.com Paddles, spanking belts, spanking gifts, naughty mousepads, kinky coasters, aprons Naughty Candy Treats by Sweet Lollipop Shop Londonderry, NH email@example.com naughtycandytreats.com Naughty chocolate, candy, soaps, novelties Needle Play Design Mount Holly, NJ NeedlePlayCo@aol.com needleplaydesign.com Custom embroidery on almost anything njoy njoytoys.com Exquisite stainless steel instruments of pleasure Passional Philadelphia, PA firstname.lastname@example.org passional.net Corsetry, club and fetish fashion and accessories Passional Toys Philadelphia, PA email@example.com passionaltoys.com Adult, fetish and bondage toys Pendragon Chainmail firstname.lastname@example.org chainmail Phetish Nation email@example.com phetish.biz Custom-engraved gifts, phetish tees and body art Pin-Up Revolution firstname.lastname@example.org pinuprevolution.com Handmade journals and pendants with vintage fetish images Princess Kali email@example.com princesskali.com kinkpositive.com Genuine femme domme DVDs, photos, sessions and personal items Prysm Creations firstname.lastname@example.org prysmcreations.com Leather masks, oil filled rattan, rubber, talons, pizzles and more Purple Passion/DV8 New York, NY email@example.com purplepassion.com Men’s and women’s clothing, corsets and toys Rachel’s Pleasures Salem, NH firstname.lastname@example.org rachelspleasures.com Soft bondage and other toys Radiance Bound email@example.com radiancebound.com Elegant and beautiful collars and cuffs to celebrate sensual play Raging Catfish firstname.lastname@example.org shoomlah.deviantart.com failatlife.blogspot.com Pin-up and fetish-themed cards, prints and paper goods Rainbow Rope & Kinky Medical Oceanside, NY email@example.com rainbowrope.com kinkymedical.com Rope, medical paraphernalia, BDSM toys Rapture Floggers Detroit, MI firstname.lastname@example.org rapturefloggers.com Floggers, collars, cuffs, lifetime guarantee. Shirts XS to 6X Reyen Design Studios email@example.com silkcloque.com Hand-dyed and felted silk garments and accessories, silk and latex RickSavage.com Yonkers, NY ricksavage.com Fetish/BDSM movies and images Rubber Masters Portland, ME firstname.lastname@example.org rubbermasters.com Rubber floggers, singletails, gags, blindfolds, suspenders, kilts, CBT gear Rubio Leather New York, NY email@example.com rubioleather.com Custom uniforms, chaps, pants, shirts, accessories, harness jackets and more RUFF-doggie styles firstname.lastname@example.org ruffdoggiestyles.com Handcrafted leather fantasy fetish items, party games and oral candies S. M. Hertz Seabrook, TX email@example.com smhertz.com Leather corsets, fetishwear, bondge garments and floggers. High quality, great prices, great service. SD Leather - Lace Woodbridge, VA firstname.lastname@example.org sdleather-lace.com Bear claw gloves, dual floggers, evil sticks, floggers The Shoe Guy (15% discount!) email@example.com theshoeguy.com Largest selection of fetish shoes and boots from size 5 to size 14 Silent Vampire’s Secret Crypt firstname.lastname@example.org silentvampire.com BDSM toys and devices, medical, sex toys, AB/DL, lingerie and jewelry Sterling/7 Chambers Needham Heights, MA email@example.com newenglandcouples.com Swingers club/fetish & dungeon facility Sunspot Designs firstname.lastname@example.org sunspotdesigns.com Gothic/medieval/fantasy jewelry Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. East Hartford, CT email@example.com tandyleatherfactory.com Leather, tools and supplies to make your own toys Thorne Brook Design firstname.lastname@example.org thornebrookdesigns.com Erotic jewelry, handcrafted of gemstones and sterling silver for women and men Toolworks Chicago Willowbrook, IL email@example.com toolworkschicago.com Floggers, canes, butt plugs, dildos, paddles in polished aluminum Torvea LLC firstname.lastname@example.org torvea.com Leather goods, massage goods, Phallix and Torvea glass, adult novelties Twisted Monk Seattle, WA email@example.com twistedmonk.com Hand-finished hemp rope Visions Tattoo, Piercing & Art Gallery Medway, MA firstname.lastname@example.org visionstattoogallery.com Professional tattooing and body piercing, high quality jewelry and art gallery Vixen Leather vixenleather.com Leather clothing and accessories Whipspider Rubberworks Bangor, ME email@example.com whipspiderrubberworks.com Handmade silicone toys with unique designs Wicked Wearables wickedwearables.com Alternative apparel and gifts: “wicked good stuff for good wicked people.” Wolf Princess Providence, RI firstname.lastname@example.org wolfprincessdesigns.com Vegan fetishwear to bring out the animal in you! Yrhared’s Xcentricities Albuquerque, NM email@example.com corset.net Corsets and accessories for women, men and those in between Zeugma Soap firstname.lastname@example.org zeugmasoap.com Eccentric and whimsical soap COMMUNITY TABLES AIDS Action Committee Boston, MA (617) 437-6200 email@example.com www.aac.org Bay State Marauders firstname.lastname@example.org www.baystatemarauders.org Big Moves www.bigmoves.org Bisexual Resource Center email@example.com www.biresource.org Fem Dom Circle mistresslisa@femdomcircle www.femdomcircle.com Gay Men’s Domestic Violence Project 617-354-6056 firstname.lastname@example.org www.gmdvp.org Masters and slaves Together (MAsT) and fetish author Tim Brough MAsT.net MAsTBoston.com MAsTMaine.org MOB New England email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com http://mobnewengland.org/ National Coalition for Sexual Freedom www.ncsfreedom.com New England Dungeon Society (NEDS) firstname.lastname@example.org www.ne-ds.org Network/La Red hotline: 617-742-4911 office: 617-695-0877 email@example.com thenetworklared.org The Society of Connecticut firstname.lastname@example.org www.thesocietyct.org TNG email@example.com www.boston-tng.org
A welcome letter from the Con Chair:
All Hail the mighty volunteers ...
- The New England Leather Alliance would like to extend its most heartfelt thanks to all of the volunteers. Without the hundreds (if not thousands) of dedicated hours, the Fetish Fair Fleamarket® would not happen. Thank you!
A welcome letter from the Organization:
- Greetings and welcome to Providence, Rhode Island! This is a new event space for us and even a whole new state! With its history, architecture, canals, and a more liberal outlook we are very happy to be in the Renaissance City. This will be our biggest Fleamarket yet! We invite you to explore and enjoy Rhode Island's rich cultural and architectural heritage, breathtaking scenery, and mouth-watering cuisine as we hope you will explore and enjoy Fetish Fair Fleamarket® #30.
- As you might know, the New England Leather Alliance is an organization dedicated to making a safe place in the world for all leather/fetish/SM people through education, advocacy, and charitable giving. We are an incorporated non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the support, education, and political organizing of the sm/leather/ fetish communities in our world.
- We support our community by providing grants to individuals and organizations, provide education and public awareness, and fight for the rights of consenting adults to express their sexuality in safe, sane, and consensual ways. But we can't do it alone. We need your active participation! It's your community, and what happens in it is up to you! Attend a NELA class, or volunteer your time at a NELA event. Consider becoming an associate of NELA and a member of our coalition partner, the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom. Your sexual freedom depends on it!
- So off the soapbox and back to our "dirty 30" event ...
- We celebrate our 30th Flea with the most vendors to date, 30 classes for you to attend and enjoy and a few more extras. So shop the vendors, take in a class, and enjoy the city of Providence. But above all, have a great time this weekend!
- The Chairs ...
Rae & Scott
The New England Leather Alliance would like you to be aware of the following Rules of Conduct for the FFF:
Violation of any of these rules may be reason for ejection from event areas without refund.
Anyone breaking Massachusets' law or disrupting the event will be asked to leave the premises.
- No nudity. This is a legal issue. In public areas of the hotel, we should be PG-13 at most. If you want to show more or do more, please “get a room.”
- No photographic or recording devices of any kind. Film and/or devices will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave. Authorized photographers will be displaying badges. Please see the “About Photography” note below.
- You may briefly try out paddles and floggers on yourself if you have permission from the vendor. There will be no engaging in public scenes or any sexual activity in public. Restrooms are considered public areas.
- No Smoking Inside. When smoking outside, please be courteous to others.
- No food or driks in the vending area.
- Admission price is good for entry to all vending areas and classes on Saturday and Sunday.
- You must keep your wristband on at all times. Broken wristbands are void and cannot be used for entry.
- Classes are first-come, first-serve to the limit of the room.
- No one under 18 admitted, including infants.
- Pre-negotiated advertizing ONLY.
- No live animals or non-human pets.
- Please respect the privacy of others. What you see here, stays here.
About Photograpy at the Flea...
Please note that there may be authorized photographers present at this event. You should be aware of them if you do not want to appear in any picture. All authorized photographers will have a badge that they will display at all times. Please notify Flea personnel if you see any unauthorized people taking photographs. Camera phones and video phones are prohibitied. Unauthorized people with photographic or recording devices of any kind will be aksed to leave, and the devices will be confiscated. If any authorized photographer asks you to pose for a photo and you agree, be sure to sign a photo release form. NELA will try to prevent all unauthorized photography and recordings, but remeember that you are at a public event and you are your own best protection. NELA will not be liable in the event that your picture is taken.
- There are many Transgender people (Transgender, Transexual, Gender Queer, Cross dresser, Gender Variant and more) that attend the Fetish Fair Fleamarket® and/or Masquerade Ball.
- People who are transgender and/or whose gender identity or expression does not conform to stereotypes of male or female often face discrimination and harassment, particularly when accessing public spaces, events, and restrooms. To be inclusive and improve the quality of life for Transgender people here, please read and act upon the following:
- One way of acknowledging Transgender people’s needs is to both designate restrooms that are gender-neutral and also to allow people to use the genderdesignated restroom that they identify with. In public restrooms, many Transgender people face harassment that can lead to anything from deep discomfort to arrest or murder. Regardless of what restroom you are in, please let everyone use the restroom in peace. Each of us can decide for ourselves in which restroom we belong.
- A person’s external appearance may not match their internal gender identity. You cannot always know the gender or sex of someone by their physical body, voice, appearance or mannerisms. It is best to ask, “What pronoun do you prefer?” or “How do you identify?” before using pronouns or gendered words. In group situations where you don’t have an opportunity to ask someone what words they prefer, try using gender-neutral phrases like “the person in the red shirt,” instead of “that woman or man.”
- Privacy and respect for all participants
- Please respect transgender people’s privacy and boundaries and do not ask unnecessary questions. If someone discloses they are transgender please do not “out” that person to other people. The transgender person may feel comfortable coming out to you, but may not wish to be out to other people.
- Not all who attend the Fetish Fair Fleamarket® are out about their interest in SM. Please respect people’s privacy and do not out people you may meet or see here at the Fetish Fair Fleamarket® and/or Masquerade Ball.
- This was adapted from The Taskforce - 2002 Portland Creating Change TM Host Committee Guidelines