Saturday Night Play Party
Saturday, February 17, 2018 - This is a separated ticketed event!
Purchase your Saturday Night Play Party Tickets (check out all the details including party rules below before you buy)
Our Saturday Night Play Party is offered in two parts, early 6-9:45 pm and late 10:15-2 am
We invite you to celebrate our 50th Flea at our Saturday Night Play Party. As we did last year, we will have two parties--one early, one late, and we will cap attendance at 450 per party. Same time, same numbers, but we will be doubling the play space.
Bristol will become the Rope Room - with multiple rigs set up, and lots of open space for riggers and receivers of rope in all its forms. See our note below about suspension vetting which is required to use the rigs. Tiverton will be transformed into a quiet space for aftercare, massage, and quiet sensual play.The Plaza Ballroom and Foyer will become one continuous play space for impact, whips, flogging, rough body play, electrical play, dominance/submission and more. The play space will be fully equipped with crosses, spanking benches, massage tables and more.
Play Party tickets go on sale with our Flea tickets. The Play Party tickets are available only to those who have purchased a Saturday-only or Full-Weekend Flea entry. Space is limited. ** Purchase your Winter Flea tickets and Play Party tickets here ** Assumption of Risk to be signed at con **
Early Party Ticket: 6 pm - 9:45 pm $25
Late Party Ticket: 10:15 pm - 2 am $25
Double Header Ticket $50 *(see below for important details)
- A limited number of tickets will be available for both parties at $50 each. Please note that if you purchase a double party ticket there will be an intermission from 9:45 pm - 10:15 pm when there will be no play allowed. There will be a staff change over with inspection and cleaning of the play equipment. You will need to end your scenes and vacate the play space during the intermission. Your toy bags must be removed from the play space during intermission.
- Each party will still have its attendance capped to observe fire codes, plus we want to make sure that people have more space to play and will be monitoring time spent on equipment. Please be aware of others who may be waiting to use the equipment you are enjoying, and take your aftercare needs to other available spaces. Suggested time limit on equipment: 45 minutes
- Suspension rigs will be available for vetted scenes. If you wish to partake in suspension play at the party, you and everyone involved in your scene must go to the Suspension Vetting Session in Bristol on Saturday between 4 pm - 5:30 pm. Those who suspend and those who will be suspended must all attend. Vetted suspension scenes will get a certificate to hang on the rig during the party to show the Dungeon Monitors that everyone in the suspension scene has been vetted.
Party Rules - mostly about safety, but also about nudity, levels of activity, and so on, but again, mostly about safety:
- Listen to the Dungeon Monitors and NELA Staff. They are there to help you and have the final say in the Play Party.
- Touching other people without their express consent, regardless of whether or not it is sexual, is not allowed at the Fetish Fair Fleamarket. Doing so may cause your removal from the party and/or event.
- The Party safe word for "Stop" is "Red" and the house "Caution" word is "Yellow", we strongly suggest that each scene be negotiated with a plan for clearer communication. For example, if your hand is numb, just tell your top it is numb. However, a Dungeon Monitor will intervene in a scene if the Top does not respond appropriately when one of these words is used. A loudly-shouted "Safe word!" will also be interpreted as a call for outside assistance.
- If you see safety issues in someone else’s play, please let a Dungeon Monitor know and they will intervene as appropriate.
- Please respect other people’s scenes and personal space while playing or in aftercare. Do not interrupt or join a scene without permission. Feel free to silently watch other scenes from a respectful distance. Please refrain from talking or any other distracting behavior.
- Drug and alcohol use are prohibited in the Play Party. If you appear intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, you will be removed from the Party.
- No cell phones in the playspace. No recording of any kind (visual or audio)
- Be considerate in terms of the amount of time you spend on a piece of equipment. Monopolizing a frame or other equipment is not courteous. A 45 minute time limit is suggested and will be enforced at the Dungeon Monitors’ discretion
- Please respect other people’s toys and equipment and don’t touch them without permission.
- People involved in rope bondage scenes must have safety shears or some other cutting device within reach and visible by the Dungeon Monitor during any scene.
- Please do not bring glass bottles or other breakables into the Play Party. Keep food use in the dungeon restricted and please do not consume meals in the Play Party space.
- Modification of any kind to equipment is prohibited and may result in your ejection from the Event.
- Attendees are not allowed to move any equipment. If you would like something moved, please see a Dungeon Monitor.
- Be considerate in terms of the amount of time you spend on a piece of equipment. Monopolizing a frame or other equipment is not courteous. This includes using the same piece of equipment for multiple back to back scenes or play dates. A 45-minute time limit is suggested and will be enforced at the Dungeon Monitors’ discretion
- Due to size of the space, please limit whips, single tails and other impact toys to those shorter than 4 feet (48″) in length. Measurement of a whip will be from handle to fall hitch. A Dungeon Monitor may ask you to relocate or switch toys if the toy selected will interfere with designated walkways or light fixtures.
- Cleaning supplies will be available.Please wipe down equipment after use. You are expected to clean up after yourself, leaving all equipment free of sweat, bodily fluids, lubricants, etc. Bring bodily fluid contamination to the attention of a Dungeon Monitor.
Nudity and sexual activity
- Nudity is permitted; however, you must place a barrier between yourself and whatever you are sitting on - including floors, hotel furniture and play equipment. Chux will be provided. When moving between play party rooms, you must adhere to ‘hotel friendly’ dress/covering.
- The ONLY penetration that is permitted is fingers in mouth and you must use a glove for that. (NO finger, fist, penis, tongue or toy insertion allowed in any orifice except for fingers in mouth while wearing a glove)
- External genital stimulation is permitted with barriers. The "barrier" rules are in place to prevent bodily fluids from traveling beyond a scene. For example, an ungloved hand could carry fluid-borne pathogens to a door knob or another piece of playspace equipment.
- Oral sex (cunnilingus, fellatio, anilingus) is NOT permitted
- The ONLY fluid exchange allowed is mouth-to-mouth kissing.
- Concerning ejaculations, wetness, drippiness (penis or vaginal) - Do not ejaculate into anything other than a condom or a chux. Place a chux between you and anything you may spray or drip onto with bodily fluids.
The following forms of play are not allowed in the NELA FFF50 Play Party:
- Needle and other blood-letting and/or skin-breaking play isn’t allowed.
- Knives are not allowed.
- Wax play is not allowed, flamed or flameless.
- Fire play is not allowed, no flames of any sort at any time.
- Play with neck ropes which constrict the front of the throat are not allowed. Back of neck ropes are fine.
- Replica firearms, or realistic firearms, are not permitted.
- No feces play/scat, no urine play/golden showers, no vomit play
- Please refrain from intentionally releasing fragrances.
- Do not bring glass bottles or other breakables into the Play Party. Keep food use in the dungeon restricted and please do not consume meals in the Play Party space.
The following types of play require a check-in with a Dungeon Monitor and approval of your scene before commencing:
- Take down play, including anything that appears non-consensual
- Scenes that may involve loud political, religious, racial or similar language
Suspension rigs will be available for vetted scenes. If you wish to partake in suspension play at the party, you and everyone involved in your scene must go to the Suspension Vetting Session in Bristol on Saturday between 4 pm - 5:30 pm. Those who suspend and those who will be suspended must all attend. Vetted suspension scenes will get a certificate to hang on the rig during the party.
The Event Staff, NELA Board, and Dungeon Monitors reserve the right to stop play, restrict scenes, and remove people from the dungeon at their discretion.
We cannot possibly cover every scenario because you are creative fucking kinky people. Dungeon Monitors will have final say. When in doubt, ask.
Should you violate the rules, you will be asked to leave the Play Party, and possibly the event. No refunds will be given.
Neither the Event, its Officers, nor the management, volunteers, owners, or operators of the facilities, nor any agents, successors or assignees of any of the foregoing shall be liable to any attendee for injury to person or property incurred as a result of attendance at this Event.
Obey all federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Accepting pay for sexual services of any kind is illegal in Rhode Island. Paid BDSM, Professional dominant/submissive services, and “personal training” of an erotic nature are not permitted at the Fetish Fair Fleamarket, even when payment is made off-site. Solicitation is prohibited and violators will be removed from the event without refund.