FAQ Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket ® FFF50
- What is the Fetish Fair Fleamarket ®?
- The Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket ®, also known as the
Winter Flea, or simply The Flea, is the largest leather/fetish event
in New England. It is a weekend event bringing together more than a
hundred vendors, craftspeople, and presenters, with over 3,000
attendees, to share their interests, knowledge, skills and
- When is the Winter Flea?
- FFF #50 – Friday, February 16th through Sunday, February 18th, 2018
- Who comes to the Fetish Fair Fleamarket ®?
- The Flea draws attendees of many genders, orientations, lifestyles, abilities, ages, kinks, fetishes, and interests from all over the world. It is the first kink event for many of our attendees, and every attempt is made to keep the event approachable, inclusive, educational, and fun.
- Where is the event held?
- The Winter Flea is held at the Crowne Plaza (Airport) Warwick/Providence, 801 Greenwich Avenue, Warwick, RI, with additional guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express, at 901 Jefferson Blvd., Warwick, RI. The Flea has blocked all of the guest rooms and public function space at the Crowne Plaza. Our two overflow hotels are the Holiday Inn Express and new for 2018, the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Can I stay at the hotel?
- Reservations at the Crowne Plaza and the Holiday Inn Express went on sale September 21, 2017, and are sold out. Please contact the hotels if you want to get on their waitlist. We have added a third hotel this year , the Hilton Garden Inn, which opened October 2, 2017. Additional rooms at our host and overflow hotels may become available before The Flea, please contact the hotel of choice to get on their waitlist.
- What can I expect at the Winter Flea?
- The Winter Flea hosts 80+ vendors, offers 100+ kink-related classes, demonstrations, and social meetings. Our Friday evening events are included with your admission. There is a play party on Saturday night that is a separate admission from The Winter Flea.
- What are the event rules?
- Our rules regarding cell phones, photography, dress code, privacy, harassment and more may be viewed here: Fetish Fair Fleamarket®
- How do I get in?
- Pre ticket sales opened October 2, 2017, (online purchase link) or admission may be purchased in person at The Flea - we do not sell out of Flea admission tickets which are available as day passes and full weekend passes. NELA associates and sister card-carrying organizations receive a discount on admission with proof of affiliation. Admission sales for The Flea and NELA's Winter Flea Play Party are managed by Coil Registration. A valid, government-issued ID will be required as proof of age before admission to The Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket ®. This is an 18+ event.
- NELA's Saturday Night Play Party is a separate ticketed event on Saturday night. The Play Party admissions are only available to those who purchase Full Weekend or Saturday Flea entry. You must purchase a Saturday or weekend admission in order to purchase admissions for the Play Party. Online link for purchasing Play Party tickets - you need to select Saturday day pass or Full Weekend pass to view the play party tickets.
- When is registration open at The Flea?
- Registration hours for FFF50 (Feb 2018):
- Friday, 2/16: 3 pm - 12 midnight
- Saturday, 2/17: 8 am - 10 pm
- Sunday, 2/18: 9 am - 3 pm
- Where do I get my wristband?
- Wristbands are available at Registration, in the Crowne Plaza lobby. A valid, government-issued ID will be required as proof of age before admission to The Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket ®.
- When is vending open?
- The Grand Ballroom vending is open Saturday 10-6 pm, Sunday 10-4 pm; The Room Vendors on the first floor are open from Friday 6 pm through Sunday 4 pm and set their own hours within that timeframe.
- When are the classes?
- Classes and social meetings run from Friday 6 pm to 11:30 pm, Saturday 9 am to 1 am, and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm.
- When are the evening events? What are they?
- Friday Evening Events are free and included with your Flea Entry:
- Celebrating Our Roots: The Flea at 50, 6 pm - 10 pm
BDSM Taster, 7:45 pm - 9:45 pm
RKO Army/ Rocky Horror Picture Show, 10:30 pm - 2 am
- Saturday Night Play Party is a ticketed event available to Saturday and Weekend attendees only. The party will be held in two parts, the early party is from 6 pm - 9:45 pm, the late party goes from 10:15 pm - 2 am.
- I bought a party admission, where and when do I get my wristband?
- Party admission wristbands will be available at the registration table when you check in for The Flea. A valid, government-issued ID will be required as proof of age before admission to The Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket ®.
- Do you need volunteers?
- YES! The Fetish Fair Fleamarket ® is completely run by volunteers. NELA greatly appreciates our volunteers and offers our thanks for your time in the form of free entry tickets, t-shirts, and more. If you would like to learn more, please see our Volunteer Info Page or contact email@example.com.
- Will there be valet parking and a coat check as you have had in previous years?
- Yes, there will be valet parking and a coat check as we have had in previous years.
- Where can I go to stay up to date on information as it becomes available?
- Our website FetishFlea.com
- Fetlife @NELAWeb
- FFF50 Fetlife group
- Facebook @NELAWeb
- Twitter @FetishFlea and @NELAweb
- What if I have further questions?
- Use the contact form through our website